Thursday 11 November 2010

The music

Music!!

I love music. I think that "I can't live" without it because I listen music all the time, in my bedroom when I do my homework, when I'm walking, when I do ballet...
Music are indispensable for my live. And I think too that it indispensable in the rest of the world because we have got music in all the place that we go like clothes shops, inside the car, supermarkets...
I like a lot of tipes of music but I hate rap and hip hop too. I love classic, pop, disco, country...
I haven't got an especial favourite song because I like a lot of songs. The same with groups.
I think that music is one of the most important things in my live.


1 comment:

  1. music ISSSS,liFFFFe, placeSSSS, Cloth shopssss, an EEEspecial, Some stupid mistakes.
    6/10

    ReplyDelete