Monday 8 November 2010

Music


Music It´s a very important aspect in my live. I play the piano, It can be stupit but here, in the piano I can show my feelings with some differents songs. One of my favourites songs I play with the piano is THE MEADOW and "LA MARCHA TURCA" (Mozart). I need to listen music while I am in the computer or when I am alone in the street. All the songs remember me a special moments or special people.
I think the music is very important for all the people, all the things have music: In all the parties, when you go into a shop, on TV....
Music in good and you only need to found the thing you like the most
______________________________________________________________________________
MY FAVOURITE SONG : FLUORESCENT ADOLESCENT ( Artic Monkeys )


1 comment:

  1. music it is... 2 subjects, life, stupit, differents, favourites, listen to, remember:remind, to find... some stupid mistakes 5/10

    ReplyDelete