Thursday 11 November 2010

Music! (:

I love music. I think I couldn't live without it. Music is a part of my life.
It can changes my moods, like, for example, when i am sad, i just listen to one of my favourites songs and i get happier :D.
And i love listening to song also because they remind me some people or some special moments that i don't want to forget so when i listen to the songs i remeber them and it makes me smile :).
I am always listening to music, when I'm in the shower, when I'm alone at home, when I'm doing my homework ...
My favourites music styles are pop and dance. But i haven't got a favourite song, because i love lots.

1 comment:

  1. It can changeSSSS, favouriteSSSSS, songSSSSSS, remind me of,
    Be careful with some stupid mistakes.
    Well done. 9/10

    ReplyDelete