Friday 12 November 2010

Music is in me ;)

While I'm doing this topic I'm listening to music. Every time I can, I listen to it. I think is relaxing and amazing. Music in your live is necessary.
The first thing that wakes me up is music. At school there are same activities that requires music. Whereas I'm doing my homework I used to listen to it too. On TV there are some channel only about music. And when I get to bed I always listen to a diferent song each day.
I don't know why, but I can learn easier a song than for example the reported speech.
The are really good songs and singers too. Currently, my favourite song is SPEAK NOW by Taylor Swift.
That's all for today. Bye*

1 comment:

  1. I think IT is..., LIFFFFFFE,, no SSS in require, Problem with tenses, easier is an adjective and you need an adverb more easily,
    Well done, 9/10

    ReplyDelete