Tuesday 5 October 2010

My name´s Mercedes and I'm 15 years old. My hair is long and a frizziness is Chestnut-colored hair and Brown dark eyes. Normally I am friendly but there are cases in which the coyness evades me. In my out-of-school activities in that more I dedicate time it is in the flute because I am in the band of Burgos. Also I play to the basketball. The new of this year: I have gone to Englishman's classes because it costs me very much and in addition I hate it. Sometimes I think that I hate it simply because it costs me. Also this year I have received the umpire's title of basketball, it is an enterteining way of gaining money doing what I like.
My expectations for this year are:To center more in the school and to obtain good results. Although I haven´t got more free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment