Tuesday 5 October 2010

INTRODUCING MYSELF...

HI GUYS!

My name is Beltrán and I’m 15 years old.I’m of average height, I've got chestnut curly long hair and brown eyes. I’m friendly and I’m sociable too. I take care of my friends very much and I feel really comfortable with them. I’m on good terms with my family as well.
What I like to do in my free time is playing piano, hanging out with my friends, skiing, travelling around the world and listening to music. But, overcoat, not staying at home doing nothing, although I haven’t got much time to get bored because of my out-of-school activities.
I always wonder what I will become in the future, but I haven't thought it yet. I would like to be a pianist, maybe a doctor...
My expectations for this year are: being able to combine the school and the conservatory, getting good marks in most of the subjects and behaving well at home and school.

1 comment:

  1. I am average height...
    Overcoat is a kind of coat... ABOVE ALL
    VERY WELL DONE... AWESOME...

    ReplyDelete