Sunday 3 October 2010

INTRODUCING MYSELF...

Hi everybody!
Well my name is Águeda and I'm 15 years old. I live in Burgos but I would like to live in other city.
I like to stay in my village, San Felices del Rudrón, is very small but so cosy. I stay in there all the summers because i like to go out with my friends (in Burgos and in San Felices) to go to the village's parties, the river...
The tingh i like the most is listen music. I don't have a favourite singer or grupe because I prefer listening the radio.
I like the pop-art, the cinema, go shopping, ride horses, eat, travel, the dark chocolate, meet new people, go to scouts...
I dislike read books (not magacines), the maths, sweep, wake up early, the artichokes...
I'm sensitive, very happy, friendly but a little hysterical.
And my expectatives for this year are learn a lot of maths and English, to have a good time with my class and improve like person.

No comments:

Post a Comment